Fastener manufacturers can experience significant cost savings through multiple reuse of tool material. PTG's regrinding capabilities - including its dedicated regrind facilities in Shannon, Ireland and Auburn, MA USA - provide customers with numerous benefits, such as:
- Reducing new die inventory through a regrind blank stocking program
- Creating opportunities to reduce and eliminate slow-moving inventory through regrind conversion to desired thread specifications
- Extremely favorable regrind tool life returns
- Easy replacement and fast setups through a "fixed increment" regrind policy
- Dedicated quality systems to ensure optimal performance - from receipt of regrind blanks to delivery of finished tools
If you are interested in a dedicated Regrind program for your business - please contact your Local PTG Sales Representitive to take advantage of this immediate cost saving.